Wednesday 26 June 2013

Worlds Expanding From Moments And How To Track It


Yesterday I wrote about my mandalas, I have never written about them before. It got me thinking about how wonderful it is that one moment, one experience created so much and continues to do so. It is like a microcosm of what we are doing all the time.

There is an event in this case, the difficulty, and then I began to make a mandala, through that my concept of doing began to change. I grew in confidence and began to rely more upon my intuition, it was okay to listen to the urge to do things.

Eventually it led to making more mandalas inspired by sacred geometry and bringing together other interests. As I write about them they take on another dimension, drawing together learning from other experiences and study. All this comes together to create something new. It came about in a piece of writing that then gets physicalized into a blog and then from that starts to spark new thoughts.

Within each moment is an infinite trajectory of discovery and creation. I have had this vision for a while that of worlds expanding out from one moment.

This is how I understand past lives, we have and are creating lives around different moments, within these lives are the experiences like the mandalas that as a generating fractal pattern continue to spiral outwards.

What I understand to be the beginnings of multidimensionality is the ability to begin to hold the view of these multiple trajectories within our focus, the point where our consciousness currently resides. So instead of having to shift our consciousness point to enter into the other realities, we begin to hold and draw more of the experiences at the point where our focus currently rests.  

Writing this now I begin to feel that this is one of the lessons that my dreams have taught me. I have a very good dream recall and have worked with it for a while now. As I have done this, the dream events are no different for me than waking events. They inform me, give me an example to refer back to. 

Like the dream I mentioned where I drew light from the dark, they connect me to different possibilities and better inform my waking choices. They also teach me directly and I have taught in my dreams, bringing together information and ideas that I am working on and putting them forth far more eloquently and with greater understanding than my recall allows me to access on waking. 

But this is the beginning, holding two different realities within one focus. For a while now I have felt that there is no real separation between waking and sleeping and what goes on in the two. Each informs the other, there is communication flowing freely between them. 

Experiences in waking reality flow back to the dream world and vice versa. Sometimes they share the same channel of communication and explore the same experiences or ideas and other times each one generates something new to have the other world spark on. It leads me to the feeling that all is one and there is such peace within this.

I have to say that I did work very hard for this. Dedicating at least half an hour most mornings on waking to writing down my dreams. Before I went to sleep I also write for about half an hour about my day or whatever I felt to be relevant at the time. 

Held between those writings was the rest of my day which I also consciously examine as I go through it. And by consciously examine I do not mean tearing it into intellectually pieces that render themselves unintelligible. Rather I refer what unfolds in my day and in myself to what I am learning either through the books I read, the ideas I have, the dreams, my meditations and with that the communication flows through most of my day. It is through this that moments expand into greater realities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment