Wednesday 26 June 2013

The Play in Being a Source Point


As I’m sure a lot of us have done, I have given great thought to why I am here. One of the answers I have found is that I am a Source point. By being here, by thinking what I think, doing what I do I act as a conduit for Source energy to better enter. I understood this when I thought of myself actively doing things. 

One day I went to walk the dog and I heard loud noises, explosions, whistles. Usually I would walk away from the noise seeking quiet, but this time I walked towards it, towards the main road. There I saw that there was a demonstration. The situation here in Spain is very tense and there is much anger and frustration all around. 

As I walked I felt as if I was transported to the Circles of which I had been doing some visualisations on past incarnations. To know more about the Circles, they are bound to come up often in my writings: www.the13circles.com I could feel the energy, that of Source, the feeling of Oneness. I was completely taken up with this energy, I carried it with me.

I stood on the other side of the street opposite the demonstration and though I saw it I did not enter into it. I did not try to understand reasons for the demonstration, it was if I was present seeing the physical reality but simultaneously standing within an energetic one. I stood for as long as my dog would let me and I was completely within another energy. I sent it out.

This is how I understood being a Source point, actively opening a channel within the grid for that energy to stream through. I have been told that it is about working with and creating a new paradigm, opening up the potentials and possibilities for it to expand.

What I am coming to understand though is that this doesn’t even have to be conscious. Just being here is part of it. I have been reading a book ‘The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth’ by Dolores Cannon and it has been sparking all kinds of ideas and understanding and both feeding into and being fed by my daily life. The same message, in different ways is coming through. 

Just by being, certain people, the volunteers in the case of the book, are changing the people around them. In it there is one instance of a woman just by walking through a mall helping to shift the people around her through her aura whilst having no conscious notion of what she was doing. 

I find this a beautiful idea. That just by being, the energy that we hold and that is around us in our auric field can help in the shift. I feel it more and more with trees now. As I walk, I am aware of walking through their auras and it is lovely to pass through. I feel as though I recharge and reconnect. Perhaps this happens to everyone but we are not aware of it.

This morning my little daughter wanted to go for a walk and wanted to head to the main street. She is wonderful, so full of light and I really enjoy being around her, I feel uplifted in her presence. She is so sure of herself. She is very sweet to look at and attracts attention, but I feel after all that I am studying that it is more than that. In my mind’s eye I see her as streaming light. 

Today we went down the road and people smile at her as they go by. I wonder if she is working with them without either knowing what is happening. We stopped at an employment agency and she decided to play on the stair there for ten minutes. She went up the ramp and off the stair again and again and again in a clockwise motion. The front of the agency was all glass and a man sat inside waiting. As he saw her he smiled and I wondered whether she had felt drawn to come for him. Could this exchange be affecting him? 

On and on she went and both the man and the woman working there began to interact with her. After the man left, she said now she needed to go the other way and went up the stair and down the ramp, again and again and again, this time anti-clockwise. Could life be so magical and so full that all these gestures had purpose and meaning? 

She is very social, the most social in the family and completely unlike me in that regard. She actively seeks it out. I began to wonder whether she seeks it out in order to touch as many as she can. That was another point that was brought forth from the same book. 

We went on down the street and we stopped to play. We laughed and shouted, playing hide and seek whilst she was always in plain view, just with her eyes closed! We played and played at dragons, at my being a witch and she a little frog I was trying to catch. We were having fun. People smiled as they went by.

Is this how we can begin to effect change? Not by “doing” anything so dramatic, but, for example, playing with all our hearts’ in the street. Do the people who pass see that and maybe want to feel like that? Maybe it makes them wonder how they can get to that in their own lives’. Do we impart that feeling of joy to them as they go by? Does it set an example that there is so much enjoyment to be had just by standing near a pillar, doing a small roar and reaching out for a child who dissolves into hearty laughter? I feel it does. 

When we talk about working to create a new paradigm, it does not have to be serious work. By having fun, by being light in a street where most are stressed, where most don’t feel they have the liberty away from their concerns to be light, it opens a space for that potential to come through. It is also an example that is attainable for all. It was not economic, it was not attained through social apartness or classism, it was something that most could relate to. 

Funnily enough it was on the street where the demonstration happened that I began writing about. I feel that this is where the shift happens, in the rebalancing of energy. The more of this that I incorporate and manifest in my life, the more it will naturally be incorporated into the world around me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment